[tremor] This is great!

timmy brolin timmy at home.se
Fri Sep 6 00:27:42 PDT 2002

The cirrus logic at 74MHz is obviously powerful enough.
If I find myself a suitable ARM7 and start working with that, I can allways lower the clock frequency later. (the reverse is a little harder)
Of course, it would be good to know the SRAM requirements... And that might also change a bit?
I have two differewnt ARM7 CPU's here, but I don't think any of them will do the job.. Max clock frequency for both is 50-60MHz, and internal SRAM is only 4kB and 8kB. External RAM adds alot of extra overhead.