[tremor] Support for ARM ASM with non GNU based tools

marc dukette dukette at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 10 16:13:48 PDT 2002

I take it no one has any interest in getting the ARM assembly to work on
Microsoft compiler, guess I will have to bone up on my GCC specific
assembly.  It would be nice if someone would at least explain why you are
using GCC specific assembly syntax for the ARM assembly.  Is there some
benefeit to be gained, that can not be done with seperate ASM files, or
other compilers? Is it even possbile to port this code?