[tremor] Current Performance?

timmy brolin timmy at home.se
Mon Oct 28 17:33:28 PST 2002

ARM710, is that the same thing as or similar to ARM7tdmi?
Then I'd have to say no. At least I'am pretty sure you can't run tremor at 44k1 stereo in realtime on a 40MHz ARM7tdmi.
Things have improved indeed, but I don't think the speed of tremor has doubled yet :) (originally it required a 74MHz ARM7tdmi you know)

---