[tremor] Tremor on a arm-elf-gcc

David Hallas Andersen david.hallas.andersen at kiss-technology.com
Thu Oct 24 07:47:36 PDT 2002

Hi Everybody,

I have problems compiling the decoder on my Red Hat platform. The problem is
that I have to compile it for an ARM platform but when I run the autogen
script it correctly detects my system to be an x86 system, but I need to use
it in an ARM system instead. I normally use the arm-elf-gcc compiler on the
Red Hat system to compile applications for the ARM system. But what do I
need to alter in the make file? I have tried changing the compiler in the
make file but with no luck, I keep getting errors like: mdct.lo : could not
read symbols : File in wrong format. What does that mean???

I know you probably been asked this question a million times but I cant seem
to find the answer in the archives.

Looking forward to hearing from someone ? :-)

David Hallas Andersen