[tremor] Processor

Stephan Brunnet stephan at 2bt.de
Mon Nov 18 08:09:01 PST 2002

Hello,

I study software engineering at the FH-Heilbronn and work on one
Studies work to the translation into action of the Ogg Vorbis algorithm as
portable hardware Player.

Which processor becomes module supported or which architecture of the Ogg
Vorbis tremor.
Unfortunately, I could find nothing more exact on the sides of Ogg Vorbis
yet.

I would be grateful to you for every help.

Yours sincerely

Stephan Brunnet