[tremor] portable player

h7308604 at est.fib.upc.es h7308604 at est.fib.upc.es
Fri Dec 27 07:03:44 PST 2002

I was going to buy a portable player, and as most of my music is encoded using
vobris I started searching for a player capable of playing vobris. As far as I
understand no player support ogg files, but if you can update firmware it
should be easy to add suport; more after tremor was done. So I was looking for
a good player with firmware update support. I am considering buying "DAP
Jukebox 2, 10 GB, USB 2.0". Any advice?

thanks