[theora] NHW Project - improvement of -l8 high compression quality setting

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:14:59 UTC 2018

Hello,

Very quickly, for those interested, I have improved -l8 high compression
quality setting again... This setting is notably better, more precision.I
find it now very competitive, and I prefer it to x265 (HEVC).-And we can
still save 2KB per .nhw compressed file.-

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

On the other hand, -l9 quality setting is quite complicated, for now I have
quite big quality drop... I am certainly missing something... Any idea is
very welcome!

Many thanks again!
Cheers,
Raphael