[theora] NHW Project - roadmap

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:04:25 UTC 2018

Hello all,

First, just a quick message, as a forum member noticed, yes it's totally
impossible for the NHW Project to be used in mobile, embedded devices.This
is just pure dream... sorry.The NHW Project is just an amateur, pleasant
project.

I could work this past year "fulltime" on the project, and I could add high
compression, Linux version,... But in September the NHW Project will become
a spare time hobby again.

Here is the roadmap I would like to respect if I find time:

- Add very high compression
- Properly format the code
- Create separated functions

I know some of you would like that I adapt the NHW codec to any image size,
but this is a lot of work, and I think I could only make this if I work
fulltime on it (with a paid contract...).

If some of you would like to help with one of these tasks, do not hesitate
to join the NHW Project!!!

Many thanks!
Cheers,
Raphael