[theora] NHW Project - high compression -l6 quality setting

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:55:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

For those interested, I have added a -l6 high compression setting to the
NHW Project.I have mainly focused on keeping a good neatness, to the
detriment of precision for now... -l6 quality setting is still experimental
and can be improved!

Else I think now that the other quality settings are validated!

Also keep in mind that the entropy coding schemes of the NHW codec are not
optimal for now, some data streams are even not compressed yet, and so we
can save at least 1-2Ko per .nhw files...

Any feedback welcome!

Cheers,
Raphael