[theora] NHW Project - Linux

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:06:16 UTC 2018

> How about macOS? Can you give us a build.

I don't have a macOS environment so I won't be able to give you a build.But
it would be also great to have a macOS version.I think now that many bugs
have been corrected, and that the NHW Project can compile ok under clang
and run ok on macOS.

If a forum member, that runs macOS, could give us a build and first let us
know if the code is ok, would be so great!!!

Cheers,
Raphael