[theora] NHW Project - quality improvement for -l5 setting

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:52:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

Just a quick message to let you know that I have improved the -l5 quality
setting.I have suppressed a data info packet and so I have raised
quantization for this setting.This setting has now more precision and is
better.

Update at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

I am still working on -l6 and below high compression settings, but it is
not that easy, as I want to stay competitive with x265 (HEVC).Maybe perform
an efficient denoising (as do HEVC) for these settings...

Any feedback welcome!

Cheers,
Raphael