[theora] NHW Project - AOM AV1 comparison

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:45:37 UTC 2017

Hi Silvia,

Thank you very much for your answer! Your opinion is much appreciated.

Your advice is wisdom, but very quickly to rectify or precise my situation,
I am finishing a 2-year job contract and there will maybe be a "vacation"
period before the next contract (if I find one), so I would like to invest
this time for the NHW Project, but that's right that image/video
compression, open source are a passion for me and I would like to live of
it...

I have thought first contacting the Alliance for Open Media to know if they
could consider a video codec with ultra low power consumption and good
neatness for mobile devices, but as they don't have a forum, what would be
the best way to reach them?

Many thanks again.
Cheers,
Raphael