[theora] NHW Project - some news

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:48:04 UTC 2017

Hello Odin,

Thank you very much for your interest and your advice!

Yes I know Monty and Jean-Marc great demo pages.So a technology demo seems
definitely interesting.As you say, a good explanation of how the codec
works one exciting thing at a time seems to be a good formula.I will try to
take inspiration from Monty and Jean-Marc pages.What I will certainly lack
is a good graphical design for illustration...

Any help from Xiph community to create those demo pages is very welcome.

Many thanks!
Best regards,
Raphael