[theora] NHW Codec - some spec?

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:30:54 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I finally spoke too quickly in my last post as Intel won't have time to
give some advice on the NHW Project.

But I am asking this question more generally to the forum, what would you
like to see from the NHW Project?

Especially, would do you like to have a first draft of the spec of the NHW
codec? Or a publication that highlights the technical merit and innovation?
Also, would you like to see features incorporated into the codec?

Again if you think there is something missing in the NHW Project, please do
not hesitate to ask and let me know.

I would have liked to spend more time on the project, but in the current
state I can't, the NHW Project will stay a good hobby for now, and again it
would be so great to talk a little on the forum.Monty, it's a long time
that we've not been in contact, would you have suggestions to improve the
open-source royalty-free NHW Project? Because it's an amateur project (just
a hobby), nothing compared to the Xiph projects, so any little and kind
help would be welcome from Xiph...

Many thanks!
Cheers,
Raphael