[theora] Introduction

info at graphidelity.com info at graphidelity.com
Sun May 18 15:21:19 PDT 2014

Hello Theora friends,

I am a developer of web graphics technologies and just recently found your Ogg/Theora streaming applications. I am interested in developing your Theora streaming applications in a Windows environment, and perhaps give the Ogg/Theora more exposure to the Windows world.

I have downloaded all of your Theora documentation and the LibTheora build package, and attempted an example build under Windows 7/Visual Studio 2010.

I am writing to inquire if there might be a point of contact or email address to which I could direct any questions in my development. Naturally, I made a small contribution to your XIPH.org foundation, but I would also be willing to pay for any assistance that might be available from your organization.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joseph Klasen

owner, Meerkat USA