[theora] NHW Image codec - YCbCr color space

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:03:38 PST 2012

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.It's nice to post on the Theora
channel, and I have also seen the great and impressive Opus and Daala
codecs.-Then I am not sure that you could find time, but would you have any
remark about my codec?-

Very quickly to finish, as I am a beginner in git, maybe I could start (and
also as I have a Google account) with a Google code project, and maybe I
could include a git repository in the google project?

Many thanks again,
Raphael