[theora] NHW Image codec - YCbCr color space

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:26:42 PST 2012

Hello,

Just a very quick message to let you know that I have definitely switched
to YCbCr color space as YCbCr is better, more precision.I have updated my
demo page: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/ .

Any comment on this new version from the Xiph Community would be very
appreciated, as I am developing alone (it really took some time to switch
to YCbCr...).Also (as it was said), I am not totally sure that it is a
polite way to keep posting my project updates on the Theora channel, and
maybe the opinion of a Xiph core member on the subject would be very
welcome?

Many thanks again,
Raphael