[theora] NHW Image codec - improvement of precision

Raphael Canut nhwcodec at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:20:15 PDT 2012

Hi again,
Just very quickly, I forgot to add, as I had a request, that I made a
version with more neatness, but I prefer currently more precision, seems
more important.I could add a "neatness parameter" as an encoder option
(rather simple to the contrary of precision setting, file size will be
nearly the same, and encoding/decoding times are the same), but maybe
precision is the really first parameter to improve?
Any advice and comment would be very helpful.
Many thanks for your time,
Raphael