[theora] Freedom-friendly video hardware community

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 07:49:16 PDT 2010

Hi all,
 Sorry for recovering a dead thread. I would be a user who would look
for a solution which can record and output .ogg and multiple other
formats on the fly. So everything from having a raw video to having an
encoded video (.ogg, .divx, .xvid etc.) on the fly so I could sent it
straight to youtube or some site/burn it on a CD/DVD etc.

I know Elphel did have a solution sometime back but for some reason
(most probably the patents scare thing) they decided to pull back.

So one just doesn't need to do all of that but also make it possible
to buy it from my corner shop as well.

I know its a tall order but there is a huge market if something like
that could be done.

Just my 2 paise.
--
          Regards,