[theora] Cortado status controls in IE6

Greg Hendley ghendley at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 14 15:30:49 PDT 2010

Thanks for asking. I should have thought to include this in my first post.

None of the lines began with [ERROR].

Here is one interesting warning (and preceding two lines)
[INFO] build info: Built on 2010-03-19 18:48:28 GMT (version 0.6.0) in
stripped mode.
[INFO] revision: $Revision$
[WARN] Found MS JVM, disable seeking.

And here is a stack trace with surrounding lines:
[INFO] Application starting
[WARN] Found MS JVM, work around inputStream EOS bugs.
[INFO] create element: Element: [httpsrc]
com.ms.security.SecurityExceptionEx[com/fluendo/player/g.h]: Unable to
access system property: http.agent
        at com/ms/security/permissions/PropertyPermission.check
        at com/ms/security/PolicyEngine.shallowCheck
        at com/ms/security/PolicyEngine.checkCallersPermission
        at com/ms/security/StandardSecurityManager.chk
        at com/ms/security/StandardSecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess
        at java/lang/System.getProperty
        at com/fluendo/player/g.h
        at com/fluendo/player/g.a
        at com/fluendo/c/t.b
        at com/fluendo/c/t.k
        at com/fluendo/player/Cortado.start
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall0
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
        at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
        at java/lang/Thread.run
[INFO] setting User-Agent Cortado/0.6.0 Microsoft/1.1.4 (Windows NT 5.1)
[INFO] create element: Element: [audiosink]

--Greg Hendley