[theora] another newbie question

Mark Edwards mark_f_edwards at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 08:53:31 PDT 2010

yes i meant the cortado player - sorry i didnt make this clear!

i am also using the java version in order to make it work on the
internet-explorer browser, which does not seem to support html5 very well (or
anything else for that matter)

ben schwartz kindly wrote:  "We might be able to add a more event-based
interface if that would be helpful to you."

my desire is to be able to trigger another javaScript event as soon as the
player is finished playing the media.   is there anything i can do that might
inspire somebody to do this?  :-)

in the meantime, i will investigate the getPlayPosition() method.

thank you all very much,

mark