[theora] another newbie question

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 12 08:42:19 PDT 2010

On 10/12/2010 11:16 AM, mark wrote:
> is there a way for the theora player to signal a javascript event when
> the media is finished playing?

There are many Theora players.  For example, Firefox is such a player, and
I believe it fires exactly this kind of javascript event.

Perhaps you are thinking of Cortado, the Java theora player.  At present,
I think the closest thing is "getPlayPosition", which allows javascript
code to determine the current time in the playback.  We might be able to
add a more event-based interface if that would be helpful to you.

--Ben