[theora] Guess everyone saw this already?

Orton AKINCI aka .-_-. ortonak at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 12:49:33 PDT 2010

i totally agree with that!

theora will always have a historical importance because it is also political, not only practical ! It is a battle already won.

theora will always be primary format for my videos. it is a political choice for me in accordance with the politics of my works. I am not even using any fallback option for my web videos. not even mv_embed. whoever wants to see my "free" videos should use/switch to a real free browser that supports ogg theora. this is also in accordance with the idea of copyleft . maybe i can think of webm as a fallback option (if technically possible). just may be....

thank you all those at xiph for your good work and keep it on!

.-_-.

http://httpdot.net/.-_-./

-----

Message: 1