[theora] Oggcodecs release 0.83.17220

informatique Mille babords informatique at millebabords.org
Mon May 17 07:26:38 PDT 2010

Hi

2010/5/17 Cristian Adam <cristian.adam at gmail.com>

> I have noticed that WMP is connecting after a while when using squid http
> proxy.
>
> I think this is a problem with "File source (URL)" filter and the
> squid http proxy.

yes I guess We cannot do anything with it then. I have a lot of people on my
website behind proxy I think , so it might be an issue, But they could
always download the video and use VLC portable if needed ....

So this leads me to another question which might be offtopic : Is their
currently a way to check in IE the mime types supported by WMP in order to
propose the installation of OggCodecs ?

I'm a newbie in IE/WMP stuff , but it seems that it's a better solution than
cortado for IE.

--
web perso : http://memeteau.com