[theora] Freedom-friendly video hardware community

Basil Mohamed Gohar abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
Tue May 11 07:58:25 PDT 2010

On 05/11/2010 10:53 AM, Sergey Kurdakov wrote:
> Hi Basil,
>
> >Blog (news, announcements, "main" page)
> >Wiki (knowledge base, can go into detail about different pieces of
> >hardware
>
> I would suggest to try tikiwiki
>
> it has 'all in one' feature list http://info.tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php,
>

> alternatively media wiki + phpbb could be used
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PHPBB/Users_Integration
>
> Regards
> Sergey
I didn't know about tikiwiki, but the MediaWiki + phpBB route makes more
sense to me, as I'm much more familiar with both (I've hosted several
instances of phpBB before).  I am not sure if we actually need a
discussion forum, though.  I think it'll be hard to keep the discussions
focused and I'm not keen to have people discuss just anything they want
on there, for personal reasons.  I'd rather keep the site focused on the
main goal of making unencumbered video possible.