[theora] SOC 2010

Chris Pearce chris at pearce.org.nz
Tue Mar 9 14:04:12 PST 2010

On 10/03/2010 9:39 a.m., Chris Pearce wrote:
> Making liboggz 64bit safe
> (particularly on Windows, the largest target software market) would be nice.

To clarify, by this I mean that oggz_off_t is still 32bit on 32bit
Windows, and oggz_off_t needs to be 64bit to correctly seek in and
handle large files. I don't mean to imply that liboggz needs to be
ported to 64bit Windows, or that 64bit Windows is currently the largest
software market... 32bit Windows is.

Chris P.