[theora] DRM for Theora over RTP

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 24 04:37:17 PDT 2010

--- On Thu, 24/6/10, Roscoe <eocsor at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Roscoe <eocsor at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [theora] DRM for Theora over RTP
> To: "Tom Sparks" <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au>
> Cc: theora at xiph.org
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Tom
> Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au>
> wrote:
> ..cut...
> > Depending on your bandwith needs you could
> cryptographic hash function[1]
> >
> > [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptographic_hash_function
> > tom sparks
>
> I'm curious, what do you mean?
>
> (Presumably you're not suggesting something uncommon like
> using a hash
> function to build a stream cipher primitive)

this may help you
"
ZRTP is a cryptographic key-agreement protocol to negotiate the keys for encryption between two end points in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone telephony call based on the Real-time Transport Protocol.
"- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZRTP

I cant help you any more because it is getting beyond my area of knowledge

tom