[theora] Problem with Chromium

Stuart Fisher stuart.fisher at fig7.com
Thu Jun 17 12:28:56 PDT 2010

It plays fine for me and the audio/video sync is fine too, but I'm not using
Chrome. I'm looking for as many test files for my mobile phone ogg project
as I can at the moment, so I gave it a try on my phone. However, it loads
the first 93 or 94 video frames as normal but it then takes about 10 seconds
for my phone to find any more. I'd guess the audio/video interleave is
broken at that point and there is a big section that only has audio data (or
possibly just corrupt data). Most players will cope with that but perhaps
Chrome can't.

Stuart