[theora] Theora player for Nokia Series 60

Nik Lam nlf482n at med.usyd.edu.au
Tue Apr 13 21:45:43 PDT 2010

Quoting "Stuart Fisher" <stuart.fisher at fig7.com>:

> I've now uploaded Alpha 21 here:
> http://symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net/OgvPlay/OgvPlay_021.zip
>
> I've changed the compiler options so this version should now work on phones
> without floating point hardware. Nik could you please try this out on your
> E71. Hopefully it will work now. Thanks.
> I've also changed the scaling logic to disable scaling if the video is
> larger than the screen.

Hi Stuart, It works on the E71!

Just watched several seconds of BBB. Performance is adequate - the
frames/motion are perceptible, but not to a distracting level - i.e.
the motion is consistent, sound is in sync etc. I've not yet compared
it by playing the file it on a PC yet - will do that later.

Looking good!

N.