[theora] Theora player for Nokia Series 60

Tony Lovasco forum at twistedlincoln.com
Tue Apr 13 15:15:12 PDT 2010

That would be great!  I'll be sure to report back my findings, as well as
performance (if any) on the slower E61i.

I'm torn between getting the E71 (which gets much better reviews) and the
E72 (which is much faster).  I'm leaning toward the E72 now, mostly
because of OGVPlay, as having the ability to play Theora on the go is a
huge benefit that (as far as I know) can't be found on any other business
grade smart phone.

Tony Lovasco
Twisted Lincoln, Inc.
www.twistedlincoln.com