[theora] Theora player for Nokia Series 60

Stuart Fisher stuart.fisher at fig7.com
Mon Apr 12 17:29:38 PDT 2010

>> Sadly, I can't get it to run on the E61i

I know why that's happening. I'll make you another build at some point tomorrow. Unfortunately even if I can get you a working build I don't think you're going to have enough CPU power. Forum Nokia says your phone has a 220MHz ARM9.
The E72 you mentioned which has a 600MHz ARM11. The phones I've been testing on have 300MHz ARM11s.

I'm currently trying to get Robin's theorarm to work (right now it's crashing in the assembler with illegal memory accesses) so I can't tell you how much better his assembler code is. It might do enough to make videos playable on your phone or it might not.