[theora] cortado releases out-of-date ?

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 00:54:24 PDT 2009

While we're at collecting requirements - I think we should provide a
javascript API on cortado that follows the javascript API defined in
HTML5. Then, cortado can be used on any Web page in the same way that
HTML5 video is. Maybe this exists already, but if not it would be very
important.

Cheers,
Silvia.