[theora] Proprietary by open source

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:19:01 PST 2009

I think what he means is that he is frustrated that open formats are
not being played on closed devices and that possibly only proprietary
formats have a chance to get support on closed devices.

Tom: write to Apple and beg them to support Ogg codecs on their
devices! It's no use whinging here. :-)

Cheers,
Silvia.