[theora] QTheoraFrontend

Orton AKINCI aka .-_-. ortonak at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 09:41:55 PDT 2009

that's great to see things are developing so fast these days on theora. i just send an e-mail about the need for a "usable" & "free" gui to encode theora on windows last week and now i am very happy to see this e-mail. many thanks to denver gingerich for working on this!...

i hope it would support file joining and splitting in the near feature besides the other functions so that very simple editing can be done on theora  on windows. AFAIK there is no software to edit theora video on windows! and that's a problem because you(i :))  cannot switch all your video workflow to theora on windows) ...

it would have been great if it wouldn't need QT to be installed (not based on qt) but this is also a great work... of course builds for platforms are needed to make it "usable" for non*coders:)

i appreciate denver gingerich's work!