[theora] XiphQT pre-release builds

Arek Korbik arkadini at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:13:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've just built fresh binaries of XiphQT - with trunks of Xiph libs
and FLAC from the end of the last year. Code-wise there are few
changes in the components since the last release: a memory leak fixed
and the recently reported issue with iMovie'08 solved.

I'd appreciate any help testing, especially on PPC as I don't have
access to that architecture anymore. You can find the binaries at:
http://people.xiph.org/~arek/

A question - I used to do releases just building all from trunks,
including the Xiph libs. Are there any serious reasons I should
consider using latest releases instead, if just for some of the libs,
for the upcoming release? I wasn't following the changes that closely
so I'm not sure if using trunks is still a good idea...

Thanks,
Arek