[theora] theora and videopress

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 04:05:41 PDT 2009

I spoke to them a little while ago  and they have the HTML5 video
element support in the planning, i.e. Ogg Theora support will come in
through that. As well, I mentioned that caption support should be
provided and it's also something they are looking into. Things like
that just don't appear over night. They are probably keen for some
coding help, so if you want to contribute, go and approach them.

Cheers,
Silvia.