[theora] Seamless web video within reach

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Tue Jul 28 15:07:01 PDT 2009

I'm interested in feedback on my latest blog post, "Seamless web video
within reach":

http://ossguy.com/?p=424

It primarily describes how to get Theora working in Safari and
Internet Explorer and how to bring it all together with tools like
Mv_Embed.

In addition, I'd like to find people that are interested in developing
and testing the solutions I outlined (especially Mac and Windows
users).  I'm hoping that through these efforts, we can make Theora the
dominant vehicle for online video sooner rather than later.

Denver
http://ossguy.com/