[theora] tool roundup for embedding, encoding & hosting

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 8 14:17:51 PDT 2009

On 7/8/2009 2:02 PM, Michael Dale wrote:

> Chris Blizzard was there ever any follow-up on Mozilla side around a
> making a well designed "make ogg video for the open Internet"
> promotion/tutorial site?
It's on our list to help drive along with Mark and some of the PCF
folks.  We've just been busy with the 3.5 launch and then me traveling.
(OVC, then california, back to boston, to guadec, finally home in a
couple of hours.)  It's at the top of my list to wrangle people and
resources starting next week.  Probably by the end of next week everyone
will be sick of hearing from me. :)

--Chris