[theora] Theora Workshop

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:08:52 PST 2009

Would a Forum work better? This is mostly about people asking
questions and getting them answered and documenting these, right?

We already have http://www.theora.org/ and
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Theora for technical information
including a FAQ and a list of sites that use Theora.

Cheers,
Silvia.