[theora] Video showcasing Theora in Firefox 3.1

Laurent Fraisse lfraisse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 05:54:27 PST 2009

Hi all,

The Theora file are eventually ready. We managed to have Paul Rouget from
Mozilla Europe (just next door) to do a nice encoding (well, you be the
judges).
I copied the files on the usual page:
http://firefox.ozprod.com

Originally they were on Paul's personal work directory:
http://people.mozilla.org/~prouget/Videos/

Any thoughts about optimising Theora streaming?

Also let me know which native format would be great for you for testing
purposes. I believe we were working with ProRes but it's all supposed to be
QT hot out from Final Cut Pro.

Laurent