[theora] libtheora 1.1beta2 release
giles at xiph.org
Wed Aug 12 10:14:03 PDT 2009
I've put up a second beta for testing. libtheora-1.1beta2:
- Improves rate control with difficult-to-encode input (the huskies issue)
- Has all the example code ported to the 1.0 api
- Builds on OpenBSD and Apple Xcode
- TH_ENCCTL_SET_SPLEVEL is work again for trading of encode speed
for quality. There's now a TH_ENCCTL_GET_SPLEVEL as well for reading
the default/current setting.
- The encoder/decoder source tree split has been removed; everything
is in lib now.
Thanks to everyone who tested the last beta. I'll give it a few more
days for feedback, then hope to do the 1.1.0 release.
Source packages are available from:
More information about the theora