[theora] Linux Foundation removed all Theora videos from linux.com?

John Abreau jabr at gapps.blu.org
Tue Apr 14 13:16:58 PDT 2009

When i google for linux.com theora, and click on an article in
the linux.com domain, I find links to ogg theora streams that
play correctly in Firefox.  So they haven't removed the videos.

Browsing to http://linux.com shows a page announcing that
linuxfoundation.org has taken over the linux.com domain.
Clicking on "Video" on this page, and the video page hasn't
opened yet; it's probably being slashdotted or something.
So I can't verify whether the ogg streams are present. .

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.blu.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9