[theora] Linux Foundation removed all Theora videos from linux.com?

saulgoode at flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com saulgoode at flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com
Sat Apr 18 08:24:17 PDT 2009

Quoting dos386 <dos386 at gmail.com>:

> http://video.linuxfoundation.org/video/1106
>
> Here an OGG video is hidden ... below flash and WMV ...

An OGV version of the winning submission being provided is an
improvement in the situation as one wasn't originally provided at the
time of the announcement.

I would add that the Linux Foundation webmaster has been quite
responsive and welcoming to concerns about providing unencumbered
versions of their media when I have contacted him in the latter parts
of last year. He admitted to being in the process of learning the
available tools, and should be commended for his efforts.