[theora] Simple Question : mozilla PFS service .

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:28:27 PDT 2008

I'm afraid I'm not the right person to reply to your query.

On an informational note, though, application/x-ogg is not an official
Ogg media type.

The official Ogg media types are video/ogg, audio/ogg and
application/ogg, depending on the content being served.

Java is currently being used widely because it powers Cortado, the
only decent alternative for embeding Ogg data in the web (again,
currently).  Other alternatives include the Gnash's  project upcoming
plans to implement Ogg embeding in SWFs, and the use of the <video>
and <audio> elements of HTML 5 (supported by future versions of Opera,
Firefox, Konqueror and Safari).

-Ivo