[theora] Theora RoadMap Online Meeting - 13th March, Thursday? 14:00 UTC?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:32:38 PDT 2008

Note: I'm resending this message because it seems it didn't get
through to the list for some reason. I also updated the date from
14th to 13th per request Mike and derf's request. Original message as
follows:

So, we haven't hold one of those monthly meetings in ages. Monty
mentioned he would like to schedule a Theora-specific meeting to
establish a proper roadmap to get out of beta.

I'm suggesting this [Thursday], the [13th] of March. 14:00 UTC seems like a
good compromise for everyone. Feedback or suggestion for better
time/date welcome.

The place is #xiphmeet in freenode's IRC server. Everyone is welcome to join.

-Ivo

P.S: a USA time conversion to UTC table may be found here,
http://www.dxing.com/utcgmt.htm