[theora] Portable Theora Player

Jason Self jason.self at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:20:01 PDT 2008

I would like to find a portable device to watch Theora-encoded videos
while commuting on the bus to/from work. In a perfect world it would
be similiar in size to the iPhone or some such other device (i.e., not
so big that I can't shove it into my pocket when done.)

I have been searching on and off for a couple of days now with no
success. I can find lots of things for Vorbis. When I turn my
attention to Theora I cannot find any portable devices. Surely they
must must exist?

I am happy to update http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/TheoraHardware
with anything found.