[theora] Oggz 0.9.8 Released

Michael Dale dale at ucsc.edu
Wed Jul 16 02:31:44 PDT 2008

at least with the VLC playhead issue should be solved by
giving content length in response header. (if you wget the
file and then host it with apache sending out
content-length it has a playhead and is http seekable :)

Giving content length would be beneficial for other
reasons too like generating %downloaded and be more
friendly to caching/proxy systems ... if just cutting a
ogg file this should theoretically not be too hard to
calculate before sending out the stream no?

peace
--michael