[theora] [theora-dev] Slideshow with Ken-Burns Effect

yorn at gmx.net yorn at gmx.net
Tue Dec 9 07:06:15 PST 2008

Hey Lino,

thanks for the information. I really do not dig deep into these features, but I think it would be a greate benefit if theora/ogg is used in firefox natively (and the video quality to cpu consuption is really good).

I will change the filename to ogv.

The video bitrate can be given by a command line option, but in my testversion this is set statically. The reason is that I wanted to test libtheora 1.0 quality and speed ;-). I did not focus on streaming bandwidth.

A friend created the streamnik webside, I will send him your suggestions about the video tag - thanks for the hints.

- Yorn