[theora] C++ Linker Warnings

Marco Era marcoera at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 16 00:29:56 PDT 2008

Lee Wilson ha scritto:

> I have been trying to link to theora static libs I built with VC++
> 2005 from libtheora-1.0beta2 and libogg-1.1.3. I get a couple of link
> warnings, the most significant is:
>

> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'libcmt.lib' conflicts with use of
> other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

Just open libtheora project and change the c library option from libcmt
to msvcrt; this can be done from menu project > properties >
configuration properties > C/C++ > code generation > runtime library.

Then build the libtheora project again and link your program to the
result libraries.

Regards.
Marco Era