[theora] Re: [theora-dev] FOSS Codecs for Online Video: Usability, Uptake and Development - First Draft

anna at engagemedia.org anna at engagemedia.org
Tue Sep 18 02:47:09 PDT 2007

Hi Ken,

Thanks for that :) I had heard of JMF but really not the FMJ project.
Sounds very interesting, I'll take a look.

I have added your notes to the wiki. There are a couple of places to add
info - to the next version of the report or to the input page if you'd
rather not have to format it / slot it in and I can do that for you.

Version 1.2 of the document on the wiki here to be added to:
http://wiki.transmission.cc/index.php/FOSS_Codecs_For_Online_Video:_Usability_Uptake_and_Development_1.2#Input

Input page here for notes and additions:
http://wiki.transmission.cc/index.php/FOSS_Codecs_For_Online_Video:_Input

This is where I've copied your text - I'll let you know if we need
further details in particular or feel free to post them there (as goes
for anyone else).

Cheers,
Anna